Thursday, January 14, 2010
lies lies lies
When u pay tax you think that you will be helping for school books or help pay for city workers for all the work they do because not everyone will pick up trash let alone other people trash. I think that the government is going to far with tax. I understand that tax is important and everyone need to pay them. I do understand that, but what i don"t understand why the government have to lie to use about what they are really using tax payers money. Our beloved government has been spending tax payers money of farms to grow tobacco instead of vegetables. Then we turn around and pay for anti-smoking public education campaigns and treatment of cancer and heart disease caused by smoking. What we are doing is paying for both sides of the war and that is just not right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment