Friday, January 15, 2010
cars all around the board
"When i grown up I want a new car fresh off the lot. I want it to be shinny and it have to smell so good." Thats what i use to say. Thats what almost every child said when they was thinking about cars. Every time a old beat up car that made a lot of noise that drove by i would say "my car will never be like that". I was so young and didn't know what really went on when one wants a car. Then there is trucks, jeeps, and vans. Know ever time i seen a Truck, Jeep,Van, or Car that i liked i would say that it was mine and Im just letting that person hold it for me until I get old enough for it. Then i went with my mom to buy a Van for the family. Did you know that a price of a 2007 Terraza is any where from 26,660 to 30,780. Not only is this a gas guzzler its also an high price van. Then there was the 2005 chevrolet Astro and its to me an ugly van and very old looking van and its any where from 22,930 to 26,430. I think that vehicles are very high price and i just dont know what to do. They just keep rising every year and by the time i be able to get one i wont be able to afford it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment