Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Obama Obama

I was watching the news This morning and Obama will be sending more troops into Afghanistan. He is once again going back on what he said when he was running for president. He will be sending in 4000 more troops. The crazy thing is that they will be sent out around December 25, 2009. That is christmas. That holiday is for families to be together and share love and be happy together. Not to worry about if they're love one is being gunned down or killed.
I love Obama and I am proud that we have a black president. But this will be a bad thing to do. Yes. He is taking troops out of Iraq but he is sending them to Afghanistan. What is the point of taking them out of one place but he is putting them in another. Also Administation also want to triple U.S aid to Pakistan, to 1.5 billion a year. I think that Obama need to sit down and just think about what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment